Why This Notice
This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR 2016/679), to those who interact with the web services of Acetificio Carandini Emilio S.p.A. for the protection of personal data, accessible electronically starting from the address:
The information is provided only for the Acetificio Carandini Emilio S.p.A. website. and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via link.
The information is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
Type of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate these websites acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used when submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment .
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Acetificio Carandini Emilio S.p.A. will process the personal data that the user will provide when registering, requesting a specific service or in any case as part of the relationship with the portal www.carandini.it
Such data may include:
- identification and contact data (name, surname, residence / domicile address, city, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.);
- payment and billing data (data relating to credit cards and other payment systems used by the user);
The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the provision and consequent use of the requested Services. Failure to provide certain data (personal data, e-mail address, and payment data etc.) therefore, could make it impossible for the Data Controller to provide the requested Services.
As regards the payment data, these will not be processed by the portal wwwshop.carandini.it, since at the time of payment of the order, the user will be redirected to the paypal page (paypal payment circuit) or to the Stripe platform . Acetificio Carandini Emilio S.p.A. subsequently receives confirmation of payment.
Acetificio Carandini Emilio S.p.A., will indicate from time to time, also through its forms on the carandini.it portal, the data whose conferment is strictly necessary for the use of the Services and the additional data whose conferment is instead necessary only for in order to enrich your user experience in the context of the Services themselves.
Owner, Data Processor and DPO
The Data Controller is Acetificio Carandini Emilio S.p.A., in the person of the legal representative. The list of external data processing managers is constantly updated and can be consulted at the company's registered office. The DPO has not been appointed.
Purpose of the processing for which the data are intended
The personal data you provide will be used for the following purposes:
- a) For the execution of the contract or in any case to provide Services requested by the user on the carandini.it portal
- manage registration, authentication and access to the portal
- provide information services on products;
- manage product purchase requests;
- manage contact operations through the "contact us" area of the website;
- manage correct navigation on the portal www.shop.carandini.it.
- For the fulfillment of legal obligations (such as, by way of example, tax obligations related to the execution of the contract and the provision of services);
- b) sending communications concerning the services offered, newsletters and personalized news, containing material and promotional initiatives of their activities and services with automated methods (e-mail).
Nature of the Contribution
The provision of data is mandatory with regard to the purpose in point a): any refusal will make it impossible for Acetificio Carandini Emilio S.p.A. to proceed with the complete provision of the services offered.
Consent for the purpose in point b) is optional and will have the sole consequence of failure to send advertising messages or newsletters, without prejudice to the provision of the service offered.
All personal data are mainly processed through electronic tools and methods, however processing by paper means is not excluded a priori.
The data will be stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects only for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were originally collected and, in any case, within the limits of the law.
In order to ensure that personal data are always accurate, updated, complete and relevant, we invite users and other interested parties to keep their data updated through the specific functions of the sites and applications connected to the www.shop portal .carandini.it, or to report any changes made to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data will be processed only for the time necessary in relation to the purposes described above.
Security measures will be used to ensure the confidentiality of the data subject to whom these data refer and to avoid undue access to third parties or unauthorized personnel.
Place of Data Processing
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the legal and operational headquarters of Acetificio Carandini Emilio Sp.A. and are only handled by specifically appointed personnel; the data are also processed in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. In particular, all the data relating to the website, as well as the relative security copies, are stored on servers hosted in data centers within the European Union and in compliance with the Community regulations in force.
For further information, contact the Owner.
Data Processing Times
The data are processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the user, or required by the purposes described in this document, and the user can always request the interruption of the processing or the deletion of the data.
Communication of data to third parties
No data will be disseminated. Where communication to third party suppliers, consultants or partners should be necessary for needs related to the provision of the Services, the Data Controller will be responsible for appointing the latter as data processors pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation, by virtue of the ability, experience and reliability demonstrated.
The identification data could be communicated to transport companies with which Acetificio Carandini Emilio S.p.A. has entered into contracts for the delivery of products purchased on the websites of the Data Controller.
Interested parties may request at any time the complete list of data processors appointed from time to time by Acetificio Carandini Emilio S.p.A., by sending a request to the Data Controller at the e-mail address email@example.com.
It is understood that the personal data of users may be freely disclosed to third parties, such as police forces or other public administrations, whenever this is permitted by law or required by an order or provision of a competent authority. These subjects will process the data as independent data controllers.
Ownership of the treatment of cookies
Since the installation of Cookies and other tracking systems operated by third parties through the services used within this site cannot be technically controlled by the Owner, any specific reference to Cookies and tracking systems installed by third parties is to be considered indicative.
Given the objective complexity linked to the identification of technologies based on Cookies and their very close integration with the functioning of the web, the user is invited to contact the Owner should he wish to receive any further information on the use of the Cookies themselves. and any use of the same - for example by third parties - made through this site.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, you can exercise, pursuant to art.15-22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data and, if so, obtain access to the personal data and information indicated in point b) below;
- obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated (in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations) and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the rectification and deletion of data;
- withdraw your consent at any time (however, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before the revocation);
- obtain the treatment limitation;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
- obtain confirmation of the fulfillment of the provisions of Article 19 of EU Regulation 2016/679 by the Data Controller, or the communication - to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted - of any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the treatment carried out in accordance with art. 16 EU regulation 2016/679, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort;
to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority
To assert the rights of the interested party and / or to request further information, you can contact the Data Controller ¬Acetificio Carandini Emilio S.p.A. with registered office and processing in Via per Formigine 54 / A, Castelnuovo Rangone (MO); Tel. 059 535320 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.